Development Size: 3,300,000 sq. ft
Project Status: Under Construction
Panchshil Towers is a reflection of modern architecture. At almost 100 meters, it is unimaginably closer to heaven. The contemporary design highlights modernist architecture. For visual emphasis, clean lines accentuate function and spaces.
The use of materials to produce finesse is remarkable. Glass and steel come together to delivery splendour and strength.
Panchshil Towers is designed for modern living and finer lifestyles. Located at, Panchshil Towers is spread over 15 acres, consisting of 9 towers with 34 storeys each, offering stunning views of Pune's urbanscape.
The residences are configured as 3 and 4 bedroom apartments, trendy 3 level penthouses and exclusive 5 bedroom podium villas ranging from 2,800 to 7,250 sq. ft. each.
All residences are designed to be contemporary in flavour and function. Sharp design elements provide large family-centric, multi-functional living zones with special additions like study, lounge, patio and exterior decks.
Almost 70% of open area is landscaped. Imaginative aqua-centric contours dominate the surrounding, bringing nature closer. The plush podium and modern clubhouse host a limitless range of amenities making life urban, convenient and truly extraordinary.
- 15 acres. 9 towers. 34 floors
- 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom apartments in typical and simplex
- Trendy 3-level penthouses and limited 5-bedroom podium-level villas
- Sizes from 2,800 to 7,250 sq. ft. (265 to 672 sq. mtr.) (approx.)
- Apartments with VRV cooling
- All residences with exterior viewing decks
- World-class clubhouse with pools, playground
- Common areas with user-friendly features for physically challenged and elderly citizens
- Nearly 70% of total open area landscaped. Water features, lawn, promenades and vehicle-free avenues
- Close to EON Free Zone, World Trade Center Pune, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Ranjangaon MIDC
- 7 minutes from Kalyani Nagar and Koregaon Park
(*As per new under-construction riverside road connecting CBD to Kharadi and Wagholi)